The mission behind Vigoré! Magazine is to lead as fashion insiders bringing a sense of wonder, individuality and excitement to our readership. Our goal is to incorporate fashion, culture and the arts in such a way that it coined lifestyle or its pursuit clearly evident in Vigoré! Magazine. Our philosophy for visual identity is to be both definitive and cutting edge. Our aim is to act as a driving force, a hub for celebrity now’s, as well as a platform for upcoming talent to express themselves.
Judi Lake, Founder and Publisher of Vigoré! Magazine
Judi Lake has kept up with leading edge business trends throughout her varied and successful career. She had already had her ’15 minutes of fame’ over and over again before starting her family. Judi and her family now reside in Port St. Lucie, FL, but, having been born and raised in NY, it is clearly evident that she will always be a ‘New Yorker’. Today, she successfully runs her advertising agency that handles everything from website design, branding and package design while continuing to work closely with self-published authors from design to promotion.
• Graduated in 1977 from S.U.N.Y. at Farmingdale majoring in Commercial Art.
• Attended SVA (School of Visual Arts) and FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) in Manhattan.
• Production Manager for Goodliving Magazine, where she learned everything about running a magazine from the ground up; achieved a number of Boli Awards for the magazine. Was approved funding of $90,000 a month from Manhattan investors to resurrect the magazine when it folded in 1989.
• Art Director for MTV where she directed music videos for such artists as R.E.M., Santana, Joe Jackson and Bruce Springsteen.
• Moonlighted as a radio talk show host on New Jersey’s WVRM focusing on women’s issues. Her show, ‘Time with Judi’ combined music with call-in talk primarily with women professionals. This ultimately evolved into combining her skills to help people.
• Opened her own advertising agency, ElanMedia, in Manhattan’s Advertising District (Madison Avenue). Her client list contained such notables as Mattel, LaPrarie Cosmetics, Tova, and Sally Hansen among others.
• Partnered with Simon and Schuster’s Educational Division and also worked with self-publishing authors in design and promotional work.
• Founder of Working Women Connection, a vehicle designed particularly for professional women to stay connected in business today and to maintain balance in doing so.
• Co-author of the book, 7001 Forgotten Secrets of the Ages, released Fall 2007.
• Publisher of the International fashion magazine, Vigore! Magazine.
Contact Ms. Lake directly at: USA Office: (772) 924-6945 or email at: Email Judi Lake